1.4
Additional Fees

Since numerous conversations with Chloe i have taken the watch, which was losing time, to a,jewler and got a new battery. That was yesterday. Chloe said it was a,Tokyo watch that sells for over $100 but when this jewler opened the back it said made in China so it was a fake. I took a picture of her gauging it on a battery monitor to show it had no power. I sent this to Chloe. I paid $10 for a battery on top of a defective watch. The jewlery also said tgat something looked not quite right in the back and she questioned if it would work. I hoped it would so i could put this ordeal behind me. This morning i took a picture of the watch and it at that time had already lost ten minutes so obviously it is a lemon. Chloe says she has a policy that she will work with me but does not give returns. In this situation, i feel she should refund my money alomg with the $10 good battery and call it just a bad situation. She said she checked the wstch prior to sending it. That is a mystery on how it now shows zero battery power on the meter, as i said i have a picture and tge jewlers name. The jewler who had about 500 watches of all kinds also commented that tge leather strap was too thin for that silver band that holds the strap-- it does not go to the very end and has about 1/8 " on each side. She said this will move the strap around more and wear it out. She was not looking for fault in the wstch but was just giving an honest professional opinion and,was not trying to get me to buy one of hers. I am on disability and can not afford to waste $45 for the watch pkus tge shipping cost me $15 and now and battery cost me $10 and i am stuck with a lemon watch. Originally, before i even knew of the return policy and that it did not work, i thought the watch looked inferior for thst price. I have a brain injury so do not know how to work etsy well and saw no policies because of my inability to see everything. Chloe bought the watch off of someone else and assumed it was an original Tokyo watch costing that much but she got a fake which is probably why it is a lemon. Please arrange for me to get a full refund. I will appreciate if she would send a postage paid bag so i do not incur that cost. I need to go MO for my mom's 90th party soon and would like to get this refund sent back and a full refund, including postage of 15. On my Discover asap. I am sure to keep a good reputation she can make an exception since this is a lemon in so many wsys.

Best regards,

Bonnie rollins

9416264802

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of watch. Handmade By Chloe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Handmade By Chloe.

Comments